Garden Growing... 2010








We started the garden today. Well, we at least planted seeds and marked out the boundaries for the garden. We are nearly doubling the size of the garden from last year, even though we gave about 2/3rds of what we grew away. We hope to keep ourselves, friends and family supplied like last year. By expanding it we also hope to give plenty to the local homeless shelters, food closets, and the Children's Attention Home. The kids had a great time planting the seeds, but I think they expected them to grow right away. We planted squash, spinach, bell peppers, green beans, and two types of tomatoes. Hope it turns out well!

Comments

Haley said…
I'm impressed! I kill everything I've ever tried to grow. Luckily I'm much better with kids. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Life together- True Community for believers

Sharing my Secrets...

Reading List for 2017