Cool Cousins!

Obviously, I have been a little behind in blogging. But, I just had to share about getting to see some family from Texas recently. Well, actually, I guess they are kind of from all over right now. See, they have an RV and have been traveling around the US and homeschooling for over a year. I have been watching their travels and waiting for them to start to head east. We were so excited when my Aunt Linda and cousins, Cory and Will, could come for a quick visit. We were sad to miss Uncle Craig, but he had the oh-so-fun job of sitting around and waiting for a plumber to come. lol. We missed you, Uncle Craig!

We took them to Glencairn Gardens. This is a park very close to our house and we love going there. We all were very excited about the beautiful spring weather!The boys were so patient with the little munchkins.The kids had a great time...and so did David and I. It is wonderful the bond you feel with family even when you do not get to see them often. They had barely pulled out of the driveway when Makayla said, "I'm missing Cory and Will." (Sorry Aunt Linda, but Karissa was your fan.)They have a great blog if you want to check out their travels!

Comments

Linda said…
Thanks for posting about our terrific afternoon with you guys! Love the photos! Also enjoyed the terrific meal and Craig thanks you for sending the care package! I bet that park is really bloomed out now...enjoy the spring! Love ya, Linda

Popular posts from this blog

Life together- True Community for believers

Sharing my Secrets...

Reading List for 2017