Summer Catch-up: Mountains! part 2
During July...yes, July...I know, I know. I am a bit...ok a lot behind!
Anyways...in July, we were able to join David's side of the family for a couple of days of Petro togetherness! It was the first time since we have been married that we have all been together(save Mary's wedding). Mary and Glenn left in August to move very far away and we hadn't seen Brian and Diana and the boys in ages, so we jumped at the chance to all get together. The kids and I went up a few days before David because he had to work, poor guy. But we had a lot of fun even though we were missing him.



David and the kids climbed to the top of the very windy Grandfather Mountain (More on that later. That is going to get its very own post!)
Anyways...in July, we were able to join David's side of the family for a couple of days of Petro togetherness! It was the first time since we have been married that we have all been together(save Mary's wedding). Mary and Glenn left in August to move very far away and we hadn't seen Brian and Diana and the boys in ages, so we jumped at the chance to all get together. The kids and I went up a few days before David because he had to work, poor guy. But we had a lot of fun even though we were missing him.

The kids were busy spending time with Grammie and PopPop
exploring

playing in the river

Karissa was the first to plop down in the water...shortly after this photo was taken. And yes, she did it on purpose! That girl loves water!
Elijah threw rocks and tried to keep up with the big boys
I enjoyed spending time with them all...just hanging out.
David and the kids climbed to the top of the very windy Grandfather Mountain (More on that later. That is going to get its very own post!)
It was so fun to all be together for little awhile!












Comments