Thankful Thursday




How grateful I am for my firstborn! Makayla was such a trooper today when she went for her 4 year old check up. David took her for ice cream after to reward her for her 4 shots.

Makayla is such a gift to our family. Her birthday was yesterday. Therefore, SHE is the subject for my gratitude list this week.

1. I am so very grateful for her sweet spirit. She genuinely cares about others and it shows.
2. I love her love of life. Makayla may be a bit of a drama queen, but she LIVES life.

3. We call Makayla our Sunshine Girl. Her disposition is generally so pleasant and bubbly, she just kind of splashes out on everyone around her.
4. I love her spunk. Yes, some days it does wear me out when she continuously tests, but she is a go-getter for sure. And again, she has a sweet heart. I think she just needs to periodically test to see if any of the rules have changed.
5. Her love of Elijah and Karissa warms our hearts. She is so quick to help...sometimes too quick. She calls Elijah her best friend. Makayla mothers both her younger siblings whether they like it or not. But, they can never doubt that she adores them.

Makayla is such a bright spot in our family. There is so much more I could write and tell you about. But, hopefully this gives you a glimpse of our little Sunshine. We praise God for her continually and love watching her little personality unfold. We are humbled and blessed that God has entrusted her to us. Blessed beyond measure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life together- True Community for believers

Sharing my Secrets...

Reading List for 2017