Thankful Thursday
This week I am most thankful for:
1. This verse: "The steadfast of mind You will keep in perfect peace because he trusts in You." Isaiah 26:3
2. My amazing Valentine who continually gives of himself for the benefit of me. He has been taking night shifts with sick kids and kids with nightmares and kids who get up in the middle of the night to go potty...you get the idea. Then, he gets up the next morning, without complaint, and goes to work. He's my hero!
3. Sweet little babies who are so snuggly even when they are sick...
4. Girl friends who inspire with the way they live their lives and share the Hope that they have.
5. for second chances. 17 years ago, I finally understood that being a Christian was more about a relationship and trusting the Lord than just trying to follow the rules. I'm also thankful that God is still teaching me to trust Him more and more. I LOVE that Christianity is a journey and that God is so very patient!
1. This verse: "The steadfast of mind You will keep in perfect peace because he trusts in You." Isaiah 26:3
2. My amazing Valentine who continually gives of himself for the benefit of me. He has been taking night shifts with sick kids and kids with nightmares and kids who get up in the middle of the night to go potty...you get the idea. Then, he gets up the next morning, without complaint, and goes to work. He's my hero!
3. Sweet little babies who are so snuggly even when they are sick...
4. Girl friends who inspire with the way they live their lives and share the Hope that they have.
5. for second chances. 17 years ago, I finally understood that being a Christian was more about a relationship and trusting the Lord than just trying to follow the rules. I'm also thankful that God is still teaching me to trust Him more and more. I LOVE that Christianity is a journey and that God is so very patient!
Comments