beginnings
I'm not sure where to start such a blog. I would love to write things that inspire and encourage. But, I think for now, I will settle with just trying to keep people caught up on our life. I am going to do my best to update this as regularly as possible. We are so grateful for this spot in life and we give God all of the glory and praise.
I am also so grateful for new beginnings...nothing like a new year to have a time to reflect and seek God.
This Tuesday, Karissa will be 4 weeks old! I can hardly believe it. Elijah squeals with delight when he enters a room and sees her. He runs to her and kisses her on the head. Makayla is thrilled with her little sister as well. She is mama's little helper and is constantly patting Karissa and saying sweet things. We are extremely happy with how the older two are adjusting to our latest addition. Sometimes they do act needy, but I don't think they blame Karissa for distracting us. I really want a close up picture of the three sweet faces...but as you can tell, I can only manage to get two to cooperate at a time! I love the expression on Makayla's face in the first picture. She was amazed that Karissa was touching her ear. Sweet...very sweet.
Thanks for checking in.
Comments
I'll try to pop-in on the blog every now and then to see how things are going for the kids and all!
Have a blessed year!
Love ya!
its miah from davids youth group!
your kids are so cute!
david is always talking about how much he loves the kids and how wonderful you are.
he just told me about the blog so ill try to check in on you !