Birthday Hunt

This year I turned 40 and Heather decided to give me a kudu hunt for my birthday (which is way more awesome than what I got her when she turned, uh, 39…).  Although my birthday was in March I wasn't able to go hunting until June.  Unfortunately, I never did get a shot off in June so I went back for a second try in August.  Thankfully, I saw this one and was able to harvest it.  None of the kudu went to waste.  The skins are at the taxidermy, our freezer is full of meat, and many of the workers around the farm I was hunting on also had a nice dinner that evening.  While I was there I also harvested a warthog… because you just haven't lived until you try some of Heather's warthog BBQ!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life together- True Community for believers

Sharing my Secrets...

Reading List for 2017