Lundazi!
Today I (David) was able to fly out to our future home in Lundazi. Lundazi is a village of about 12,000. What would have been a 10-12 hour drive, was done in under 3 hours in Cessna. We were going to check on a couple of issues with the house and also get measurements so we knew what size appliances would fit. (click on pics below if you want to enlarge them)
Lundazi sign from the air.
"Downtown" Lundazi
The greeting crew. Not many planes land there!
The main drag in Lundazi.
Our future home!
As thrilled as I was to finally see our future home, I was more excited to finally see our future area of ministry. This is an area that it is estimated only 1/4 of 1% of the people have a relationship with Christ. That means only 1 of every 400 know Jesus as their Lord and Savior! What a place of great need for the Gospel to be proclaimed! We can't wait to get started!






Comments