a is for apple

Since we have been delayed, we have been enjoying one more autumn. I have always wanted to go apple picking...and we were able to do that a few weeks ago. It was so fun!

 Our sweet sunshine girl!
 Karissa can't stand the sun in her eyes...so no smile from her.
 She is always quick to stop and smell the flowers
 busy little helpers
 Such a cutie!
 Makes me laugh to see him walking with the basket on his head.

 Sassy little 2 year old
 He loves trying to figure out mechanical things...I don't even know what this old contraption is. :)
 Thankfully, I have one who loves having her picture taken.
 us :)
This captured what life is really usually like...the blur just adds to the reality.
Precious Father, help me to savor each season as the gift that it is from you!
 
"Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity..."  Ephesians 5:15-16a

Comments

Kaylan said…
Thank you for this. I love you and can't wait to see all that is in store for your precious family. A is for apple...and A is for Always. :-)
Love y'all. Always.

Popular posts from this blog

Sharing my Secrets...

Life together- True Community for believers

Reading List for 2017