**SuPeR SaTuRdAyS**

I love Saturdays!
I especially love the first Saturday of each month! A group of us from Northside Baptist Church gather together to hang out with some terrific kids from the neighborhood.  We usually have around 14 kids who walk here...although last month we only had around 6.

I mean, really, how can I resist going to see these guys and gals?
It is often quite a mixture of people...
but we are greeted with smiles like this...
and this...
We play... 



listen to a Bible story...
learn a Bible verse
and make a craft...

Our prayer is that they leave having seen more of Jesus...

If you are interested in starting a Good News Club in your neighborhood, go for it!  It is really easy and does not take a lot of prep time.  We found resources from Lifeway (click for a sample lesson).  It is such a joy and the kids have continued to be so receptive.  We have had two pray to receive Christ.  Some are walking to join us at other service times and we are excited about what God is doing. 

Please join us in praying for this outreach...for these kids.  Some of them face very difficult situations...greater struggles at age 9 than I have ever had in my life.  Thank you so much for stopping by and any prayers you pray on their behalf.  I love these kids!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life together- True Community for believers

Sharing my Secrets...

Reading List for 2017