Let it Snow!
Not really. :) I am ok that this snow happened about two weeks ago. I mean, it is definitely beautiful but I am not really a fan of being cold. With so many friends around the country getting snowed in, I wanted to share in the fun of snow pictures...
The kids were so excited!
They loved trying to catch the snowflakes on their tongues.
Going for rides with Daddy in our laundry basket...er.."sled"
Eating the snow...
Cutest snow angels ever...
being spun in circles!
David had fun too...
and around...and around...
by my Prince Charming...
Makayla trying to pull Elijah...not so effective!
This is how Karissa rolls...
She bends over like a duck to the step...
to get a bite of snow...
apparently she was tired of her hands being cold...but she still looks cold.
Don't worry...we went in shortly after!
This is Mama Petro's favorite way to play in the snow. :)
Karissa was still busy eating the snow.
See, she thawed out just fine!
















Comments