Checking in

Hello friends.
I cannot believe how time just seems to slip. :)  We are still here and we are still doing well.  God is teaching me so much in the daily.  It is amazing how He draws near when we draw near to Him. I need to draw near more often.

I have loved the autumn here in South Carolina.  It has seemed like we were driving through post cards as the leaves beautifully speckled the landscape.  I have really enjoyed the time with the kids.  It is fun that they are getting big enough so that things are not quite as hard to do with three.  We have been having fun going to birthday parties, on family excursions, and just doing the daily life.  David was in Zambia for two weeks telling people how they can have hope and eternal life by believing in Jesus.  Photography has been keeping me very busy and has been so much fun.  I intend to do a better job updating this blog.  I really want it to be a tool to let our friends and family know what we are up to. So stay tuned and check back for lots and lots of photos. :)

Comments

Haley said…
Thanks for the hope that it will get easier with three! ;) I just told Ryan this morning that it HAS to get easier.

Popular posts from this blog

Sharing my Secrets...

Life together- True Community for believers

Reading List for 2017