Thankful Thursday

I'm not sure what is going on with our background...since blogger changed the options...I sampled one of the backgrounds and now I can't get our old one to work well.  I'm going to mess with that later...

I have been so easily distracted from posting, but now that we are settling into more of a routine, I should be more consistent.  Thanks for stopping by!

We are tired this week, but all is well...and I am truly thankful:
1.  that God has made it possible for me to be a stay at home mama...what a joy and a privilege!

2. for sweet friends who pray and sometimes coach me through life

3. for other sweet friends who volunteer to stay with sick babies so that I can go to Bible study

4.  for an amazing husband who helps in so many ways even when his schedule is full and he is tired

5.  most of all, for God's word that fills my cup and His presence in my life that gives me such JOY...a joy that lasts!

I pray that you have an easy time thinking of things to be grateful for!  I also pray that God will show Himself to you in a new way in the coming week.

Keep checking in, I definitely have some catching up to do~!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life together- True Community for believers

Sharing my Secrets...

Reading List for 2017