40 years....

Don't you think that is a long time?  It is! This year, we celebrated my parents' 40 year anniversary.  What a milestone!  And, do you know how they wanted to celebrate?  With a family reunion at Walt Disney World!

So, we all met up in Florida in June...actually on Father's Day. (Did I mention that I am behind on blogging?)  I have two fabulous sisters.  One is a Senior in college and the other is a crazy mom of 3 like me.  Her kids are 5, 3, and 21 months.  Our kids are 4, 3, and 19 months.  You can imagine the activity that ensued? lol!


 We had so much fun just all being together!

We did all the usual stuff.




The kids loved meeting Mickey and the princesses.


We even met some people from Botswana in Animal Kingdom!  They noticed Elijah's safari shirt from Botswana.  David lived there 2 1/2 years and had a lot of fun talking with them in their heart language. 















It was such a sweet interaction!

The whole reunion was such a special time and we are so grateful for my parents' generosity!
And I even got to see my friend, Emily!


 But, THIS is my favorite picture from the week!  David took it, isn't it sweet?

Comments

What wonderful memories you made! Great pictures!

Popular posts from this blog

Sharing my Secrets...

Life together- True Community for believers

Reading List for 2017