Still here
Just to assure any of you that continue to check in that we are still here. Right now, I have a long list of things I should be doing....doing the dishes, putting up laundry, holding a whiny baby, waking a sleeping boy, starting dinner, helping a four year old start her game...but I'm here...for just a minute.
All is well in the Petro household! June has just been very full! We have gone to youth camp, celebrated birthdays and Father's day, gone to a family reunion at Disney, and now we are recovering. I will be updating all of our June events very soon. Probably not today because of the above list. But soon.
Thanks so much for checking in on us! See you soon.
All is well in the Petro household! June has just been very full! We have gone to youth camp, celebrated birthdays and Father's day, gone to a family reunion at Disney, and now we are recovering. I will be updating all of our June events very soon. Probably not today because of the above list. But soon.
Thanks so much for checking in on us! See you soon.
Comments