a little encouragement

What a wonderful month it has been! I wanted to post a little something to encourage you that I really will get back to blogging soon. Our days have been full of friends and family, travels and treasures, all to return home. There is much to catch up on, but for now, the big news is that Karissa took her first steps while at my parents' house in Texas. Here are a few pics. I cannot believe the littlest Petro is growing up so!

Here she is taking her first steps to Aunt Jayme! and then to Mama back to Daddy

back and forth to some very proud parents!

Comments

Meredith Poe said…
Wow! So exciting! Thanks for sharing your wonderful photos - they grow up too fast. Wish Sarah was close by - they could chase each other through the house.
You look fabulous by the way, Heather. Love to you all - Meredith

Popular posts from this blog

Life together- True Community for believers

Sharing my Secrets...

Reading List for 2017