SO Late! SO behind!!
Our little guy turned 2 this month and I am sooooo behind doing anything about it here. There are no excuses...but I couldn't let another day pass!
Elijah is such a cool little guy. He has this warm, laid back personality. He is learning new words like crazy. He loves his sisters and beams when they are around...especially if he gets to do something to help them. He loves his family. He loves Elmo and Thomas. He loves to sing and prefers to sing alone. He will tell you so! He also loves to read books, dance, and run to chase Makayla. We praise God for this little joy!
We had so much fun going to camp to see Daddy for a few hours! The kids loved it and we hope to join him next year.
I just love this photo that Stevie took of us!
On another note, our little Karissa is now 6 months old! Can you believe it?
Thank you so much for checking in! I will try to do a better job updating! We are going to the beach for July 4th, so I'm sure we will have some fun photos next week. It's Elijah and Karissa's first time...and Makayla was only a year old last time we went. I can't wait to watch their reactions!
Elijah is such a cool little guy. He has this warm, laid back personality. He is learning new words like crazy. He loves his sisters and beams when they are around...especially if he gets to do something to help them. He loves his family. He loves Elmo and Thomas. He loves to sing and prefers to sing alone. He will tell you so! He also loves to read books, dance, and run to chase Makayla. We praise God for this little joy!
We had so much fun going to camp to see Daddy for a few hours! The kids loved it and we hope to join him next year.
Thank you so much for checking in! I will try to do a better job updating! We are going to the beach for July 4th, so I'm sure we will have some fun photos next week. It's Elijah and Karissa's first time...and Makayla was only a year old last time we went. I can't wait to watch their reactions!
Comments
Love ya!